We are looking for a Business Analyst with some technical skills for a smart Wealth Management firm. You will be joining a newly formed Business Consultancy team who are responsible for delivering a wide range of projects ranging from small change to large scale, and covering Business Change, IT and Board Level initiatives, The projects themselves can be technical or non-technical. You will get involved with projects from business case stage and inform key decision making in conjunction with the business. This team looks after projects which cover platforms, regulatory change, digital, back office, book or records, Valuations, vendor selection etc.
What we mean by technical is that you should be able to interrogate a SQL database and be comfortable writing basic SQL queries.
Current projects in flight include Transaction Reporting, Regulatory Change, and Digital Transformation.
- Business Analysis experience gained within Wealth Management
- Strong analytical skills including basic SQL
- High quality requirements gathering and documentation skills
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Wide variety of projects experience
- Strong sense of ownership
- Able to take initiative
This client is currently working from home however you should be willing and able to attend the office if and when appropriate