We are looking to recruit a full-time apprentice office administrator to join our team here in Crowborough. We are looking for someone with enthusiasm, drive, great communication skills, high levels of motivation and a can do attitude.
Main duties will include:
- Answering the telephone and responding to emails
- Stock taking and re-ordering supplies
- Holiday and diary management
- Registering new candidates and updating existing ones
- Maintaining and updating company and client data on our CRM system
- Re-formatting CVs
- Management of signature process
- Assisting with social media
- General administration duties as requires
- Good standard of spoken and written English (must have a good telephone manner)
- Confidence to speak to people face to face and on the telephone
- Excellent time management skills
- Computer literacy and good keyboard skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Can do attitude
- Task orientated
- IT skills, eg MS Word, Excel, Email, CRM/Database, Internet
- Any experience of Sales or Customer Service regardless of industry
- Positive energy
- Can do attitude
- Desire to learn
- Honest and truthful
GCSE grades C or above in English and Maths (or equivalent), however, we will not make the decision to interview you based purely on your results, so don't be put off if you don't meet the required criteria but can explain why.
We have offered all of our previous apprentices continued employment upon satisfactory completion of their course.
Things to consider
- Rural location.
- Bus route 29 with 10 minutes’ walk from the bus stop
- Working environment is open plan, ground floor purpose built, airy and light, fantastic views over open countryside, smart working environment, well equipped, leading edge technology and systems
- Smart casual dress code and on site free parking
Monday to Thursday 9.00am to 5.30pm, Friday 9.00am to 5.00pm.
Total hours per week: 37.00
HOW TO APPLY