Do you have a strong interest in technology? Our Investment Management client is looking for a 1st Line Business Support Analyst to join the team.
You will be the first point of contact for end-users across the business, providing both desktop and remote support. This would ideally suit someone who enjoys problem-solving and has a passion for IT and Technology.
Our client offers excellent compensation with annual bonuses well above the norm for the Asset Management sector, as well as real chances for progression and personal growth.
- Sports club membership subsidy - Fitness First & Virgin Active
- Season ticket loans interest free
- Cycle 2 work scheme
- Dental plan scheme
- 25 days holiday increasing after 5 years
- High annual bonus above the norm for Asset Management clients
- Non-contributory pension scheme 10% basic salary
- Private healthcare - for employee partner & children
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Long term disability cover
- Critical illness cover
- All employees are equity stakeholders in the business
- Collect information from end-users via phone, email, skype etc. and follow procedures to resolve or transfer
- Monitor application batch processing, respond to core incidents and communicate system availability
- Escalate advanced or long-running cases to higher-level IT support specialists if unable to resolve
- Provide clear communication and instruction to users on IT related issues
- Install and configure computer software and hardware via remote tools
- Perform user administration tasks such as password resets, user setup, adding or removing users to a distribution list on active directory and basic troubleshooting
- Execute queries and scripts (particularly in SQL) to perform simple troubleshooting and use logical reasoning with a systematic series of steps to identify the root causes of incidents
- Provide after hours and on call support when needed
- Maintain a positive customer support experience and handling customers with a professional attitude
- Degree educated
- Minimum 3 years’ relevant experience
- Installation and configuration of PCs, Laptops, Tablets, Phones, Printers
- Knowledge of Service Now or similar
- An understanding of Business applications including Front Office systems (e.g. thinkFolio, Charles River), CRM (e.g. Salesforce or Dynamics) and reporting.
- An understanding of Microsoft Technologies (including Active Directory, Office, SQL)