Our client, a prestigious Lloyd’s managing agency, is seeking a Capital Management Assistant to support the Corporate Development Manager.
This role would suit someone who has been working in the Lloyd’s market, ideally for a Lloyd’s members’ agent or a Lloyd’s managing agent, and has had exposure to a range of different areas within the business.
- Annual bonus
- 10% non-contributory pension
- Healthcare insurance
- Life Insurance
Skills and Experience Required:
- Experience working in the Lloyd’s market
- A good understanding of finance operations
- Experience in managing credit and debt would be desirable. This would include securing capital from banks and other financial institutions such as reinsurers and brokers
- Project Management skills would be advantageous, as the role will require the successful candidate to liaise with stakeholders in relation to mergers and acquisitions
- Previous experience writing reinsurance contracts would be beneficial (but not essential)
- Highly motivated with a can-do attitude
- Organised and punctual
- Accuracy and Attention to Detail