The Change Project Manager will be supporting the business strategy of this asset management firm. You will initiate, plan, manage and implement change programmes along with delivering change management projects on time and within budget.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- To manage and maintain the firm’s wish list and establish a business case for proposed projects by documenting:
- the key benefits of the project(s)
- the financial costs and benefits of the project(s)
- the key stakeholders impacted or to be engaged to support the project(s)
- the internal and external resources required to support the projects(s)
- the timescales and milestones required to complete the project(s)
- To manage and maintain the firm’s change management roadmap that identifies key projects to be implemented.
- To manage and support the successful completion of projects to ensure they operate within the risk and regulatory framework of the firm, and are delivered on time and on budget.
- To ensure projects are conducted in a consistent manner and maintain appropriate including task lists, issue lists, decision logs, risk registers, projects plans etc. documentation.
- To escalate, in a timely and professional manner, issues & concerns which are creating project blockages or delays.
- To manage post implementation processes and generate documentation detailing lessons learnt and the short medium and long term effectiveness of changes implemented.
- Change and project management skills – gained in Asset Management
- Experience with regulatory projects specific to the investment management industry e.g. SMCR or MiFID, as well as industry wide regulatory projects such as; Brexit and GDPR.
- Experience of leading the initiation, planning, management and implementation of firm wide projects.
- Ability to define and structure complex problems and evaluate new concepts and ideas, and identify sound and cost effective recommendations and solutions.
- Able to confidently deal with complexity in a changing working environment and can flex to changes to respond to business, financial or regulatory priorities.
- Strong people management, decision-making and organisational skills and a high awareness of the project and programme context and discipline.
- Is adept at co-ordinating and managing internal stakeholders at both firm and group level.
- Is adept at managing outsourced service providers and holding them to account in respect of any service agreements.