Our client is looking for a Compliance Monitoring Analyst to support the Compliance Manager and wider business across a range of compliance factors.
What’s in it for me?
You will learn all about:
- Working knowledge and understanding of AIFMD, MiFID II, SMCR and the FCA Handbook;
- Brexit Contingency planning;
- Working knowledge of KYC and AML legislation and procedures;
- Working knowledge and understanding of the financial promotions rules.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Maintaining Logs – Breaches, Conflicts, GDPR, approved persons, remuneration code staff, gifts;
- Financial promotions;
- Prepare first drafts of due diligence questionnaires, FCA applications;
- Advise teams on KYC requirements and conduct KYC exercises for new and existing clients;
- Work with wider team to implement regulatory change.
- Good Excel skills (pivots, macros etc.);
- Keen to learn;
- Able to work independently and within a team;
- Good attention to detail;
- Interpersonal skills to work with various teams.
Qualifications and Experience Requirement:
- Strong academic background, preferably 2.1 or higher, preferably Maths, statistical or Computer Sciences degree.