Looking for a Compliance Analyst role to join a dynamic team in a growing insurance services firm based in London? This is initially a three-month contract, however, this is extremely likely to go permanent. Previous compliance experience is not required for this role, but the successful candidate should have a real passion for compliance.
The successful candidate will support the Assistant Compliance Manager and their team to deliver, maintain and help comply with the firm’s regulatory compliance framework.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Assisting with the implementation and monitoring of the firm’s compliance monitoring plan (CMP)
- Assisting with regular oversight of the firm’s existing and growing network of appointed representatives
- Provide administrative support to the compliance department
- Making applications on the FCA’s Connect system and assisting with the administration of the regulatory RMAR reporting
- Assisting with financial promotions and using initiative to proactively help and support the Assistant Compliance Manager and their team
- Supporting the compliance team in undertaking relevant due diligence on new clients
- Assist the Assistant Compliance Manager in all aspects of their roles and responsibilities.
- Ideally 1 – 2 years’ work experience within the insurance sector
- All candidates who are working towards or have a passion to work towards a relevant qualification such as either entry level or above for the Chartered Insurance Institute (CII) qualification, would be suitable for this role.
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Strong organisation and administrative skills
- Good IT skills with an intermediate level or higher knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and Office
- To be able to work independently and as part of a team
- To be able to handle a varied workload
- Be flexible to assist with other areas of the business when required.