As the CRM Product Owner you will be reporting to the Global Data Manager, and you will be responsible for all aspects of the Group’s Salesforce CRM journey including platform consolidation and standardisation, data processing, data quality improvement strategies, system integration and functionality development. You will work with senior regional Sales, Marketing and Portfolio Management colleagues and with the Global Head of Digital Marketing who is charged with delivering a world-class digital experience that enhances the firm’s distribution capability and results, with the Group’s Salesforce CRM at the heart of this strategy.
- Devise, champion and implement appropriate solutions in areas such as Data Integration, Architecture, Governance, Data Quality, Data Flows and Lineage, and Master Data Management for the firm as it pertains to CRM and its ancillary systems.
- Work with Technology colleagues and other stakeholders to design, build and implement target state global CRM architecture. This includes the consolidation of three regional Salesforce instances.
- Review, propose and implement strategies to elevate user experience and data collection opportunities.
- Specify, design, document and implement data cleansing, data transformation and data hygiene activities for CRM, working with a team of business administrators who will implement and manage these rules.
- Institute and manage best practice data governance practises and standards for CRM.
- Identify opportunities for automation, streamlining and fine tuning of data transfer and automation activities across the CRM and dependant systems.
- Work with key internal stakeholders to uncover new strategic sourcing and insight opportunities through understanding the market landscape, investment team requirements and process efficiencies.
- Work with Global Head of Digital Marketing and other stakeholders to review, on-board and manage new data sources / dependent systems that supports the firm’s digital marketing strategy.
- Manage and undertake system testing with regional stakeholders.
- Manage the CRM agreed to budget with Global Data Manager and Head of Data & Technology.
- Work with legal, compliance and business and regional COOs to ensure all data regulations are being satisfied and reviewed in an auditable manner.
- Establish and co-ordinate a global stakeholder working group, helping identify and prioritize system enhancements.
- At least 5 years’ experience and detailed knowledge of CRM environments including frameworks and processes, data modelling concepts etc.
- A proven track record undertaking CRM transformation and management in the finance industry
- Experience designing and implementing data models for CRM, including data hygiene
- Demonstrated experience to build and maintain strategic partner relationships with senior-level contacts.
- Ability to operate with significant autonomy and discretion.
- Experience working with Salesforce is a bonus but also interested if you are Dynamics / WDX
- Extensive experience gathering requirements and building mapping and data design documents
- A strong understanding of financial services industry data, processes and systems preferred.
- A strong understanding and demonstrated experience dealing with the integration of a variety of financial services applications including but not limited to Marketo, Silverpop, Star.
- Ability to work across teams, time zones, connect the dots and break down silos.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Highly effective, influential and persuasive communicator with the ability to maintain a high market profile
- Teamwork, critical thinking and attention to detail.
- Initiative and willingness to accept responsibility
- Ability to resolve issues with ease
- Highly self-motivated and entrepreneurial spirit; intellectually curious.
- Ability to use good judgment and make sound decisions quickly.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude and professional image.
- Goal oriented, innovative problem solver.
- High enthusiasm, drive and a determination to be part of a growing and successful organisation
This role is currently offered on a work from home basis but you must be willing and able to attend the offices if and when appropriate.