Smart City based Asset Management client are looking for a Front Office Developer. The role will best suit a Full Stack Developer with Asset Management / Investment Management experience.
The Front Office Developer will be responsible for the delivery of systems and applications for the Front Office and the full trade life-cycle from Trading and Dealing through to the Back Office. You will have the opportunity to use modern technologies such as Angular and React, as well as open source languages including Python and R.
This client offers excellent compensation with annual bonuses well above the norm for the Asset Management sector, as well as excellent benefits and working conditions.
- 25 days holiday increasing after 5 years
- High annual bonus above the norm for Asset Management clients
- Non-contributory pension scheme 10% basic salary
- Sports club membership subsidy - Fitness First & Virgin Active
- Season ticket loans interest free
- Cycle 2 work scheme
- Dental plan scheme
- Private healthcare - for employee partner & children
- Childcare voucher scheme
Key Technical Knowledge and Experience
- 2+ years working with object orientated programming languages such as Java.
- Experience in implementing automated test-driven development approach using continuous build and integration tooling.
- Experience working with a variety of database technologies such as SQL, NOSQL. Additionally, database design knowledge & ability to solve data problems using established techniques.
- Versatile and able to adapt to new technologies and other tools as required for the role.
- Comfortable working with events and API constructs.
Desirable Skills and Experience
- Scripting knowledge in R/Shiny or Python useful
- UI skills like react or Angular would be great.
- Knowledge of Cloud technologies like AWS and Azure
- Knowledge of data structures
- Knowledge of Asset Management business relating to Front Office process.