Our London Market client is looking for a Full Stack Developer with strong experience in the .NET MVC stack.
Although this is a Full Stack Developer role, front-end development is likely to be prominent at times, so advanced skills in CSS and jQuery would be an advantage. Angular is also an area of strong interest for our client.
The organisation are looking to use the most up-to-date technology in the market, therefore, you will have the opportunity to present fresh ideas.
You will work with the Chief Technology Officer, Chief Operating Officer and Heads of Departments to understand how best to take their bespoke, in-house broking system forward.
- Flexible working hours
- 8% non-contributory pension
- 25 days holiday
- Health Cash plan
- Upgrade systems to latest technical platforms
- Develop existing and new features on the bespoke, in-house system
- Optimise applications and features for maximum speed and scalability
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- C#, ASP.NET MVC 3 or later (Razor)
- SQL Server
- ASP.NET MVC 2
- Angular 4 or later
- .NET Core
- ASP.NET Web API
- SQL DBA
- continuous deployment