As a member of the Application Development team, you'll be responsible for configuring, integrating, developing, and supporting off-the-shelf and custom software applications. In this role you'll be involved in a wide variety of high-profile business facing initiatives. You will be an integral part of the Sprints, and will work with a team of Project Managers, Business Analysts, and Testers to deliver new features and bug fixes in an Agile environment across a wide variety or projects..
- C# (.NET Core and Full FAT)
- Angular (Nice to have)
Azure DevOps/Cloud (Nice to have as well)
- 2-5 years' experience as a Developer within Wealth Management or Investment Management
- Experience using Team Foundation Server for source control.
- Experience with JIRA
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM, PowerBI, CI/CD, TDD, DevOps and agile development methodologies would be beneficial.
- Experience designing and building microservices an advantage.
This role is offered on a REMOTE basis