As the Head of Sales for this aspirational Social Housing provider you will be leading the Sales team both operationally and strategically. To protect the brand, you will be responsible for managing the portfolio of housing stock to maximise returns. You will be key to developing and expanding the brand, seeking opportunities for growth and supporting the Housing Association's ambitions for sale.
- Manage and develop all resources within the business to achieve optimum levels of commerciality, performance, efficiency and effectiveness. Ensure service delivery is both cost effective and tenant focused to achieve the highest standards.
- Ensure that all management procedures and policies are appropriate and are adapted to reflect changing market conditions, with the view to maximising the profitability of the business.
- Work with the Director to develop growth and new initiatives providing regular updates.
- Develop and manage budgets and financial plans to adhere with wider Group strategies and ensure financial targets are met.
- Take overall responsibility for the management of the brand's risk map, annual delivery plan and input to the Group corporate plan.
- Oversea protection of brand and consistency by managing the marketing of new homes and aftercare service delivery.
- Using a tailored marketing approach, present and market a broad portfolio of properties including preparation of sales appraisals, marketing strategies and budgets for current and proposed developments
- Take a lead role in ensuring the design of sales properties are in accordance with requirements and seek to maximise ROI
- Communicates the business's KPIs and targets, analyses patterns in consumer and market behaviour, and subsequently defines data-driven action strategies in order to consistently optimise the business's commercial performance
- Work in tandem with the new business team to develop new business opportunities, working closely with partners and stakeholders, contributing to the profitable growth of the brand and the Group.
- To manage and maintain contacts and relationships with relevant internal and external agencies, ensuring best practice and best value throughout.
- Develop the model for growth including a package of offers to potential clients and developing an appropriate marketing strategy to deliver targeted growth.
Experience in the Social Housing sector is essential as is knowledge of schemes and initiatives such as Help to Buy, Shared Ownership, Intermediate Market Rent (IMR) and the workings of a Housing Association in general. You will be expected to be able to provide expert input into the design of mixed tenure sites. You will also need a valid driving licence..
This role is offered on a work from home basis although you will be required to visit various sites as appropriate and must be willing and able to attend the offices in Tunbridge Wells if and when appropriate.