In this HR Administration role you will be providing the business with a proactive comprehensive and professional HR service which supports the achievement of the clients business objectives, improves organisational performance and ensures legislative and policy compliance. This firm are extremely people centric and you will be working in a positive supportive environment where the HR team are well respected.
- Ensure all aspects of Human Resources administration are produced and maintained to the highest standard and on time.
- Ensure all manual and electronic staff records are up to date and comply with appropriate legislation and best practice.
- Be the super user of the HR system (Currently Cascade but moving to Core HR) to support and streamline the work of the HR team providing advice on how to use it to staff, running reports and KPI’s and other statistical information in order to assist decision making and the management of performance.
- Support the department in the provision of an effective payroll and benefits service.
- Support the HR Team with designated recruitment activity including liaising with candidates, shortlisting and invite to interview.
- Establish and maintain links with external agencies including health providers, employee assistance programme, and pensions providers.
- Process invoices in iPos, checking for discrepancies and ensuring these are processed within agreed timescales and against the correct budget code.
- Assisting with the delivery of induction training for new starters.
- Administer and co-ordinate the delivery of internal and external training ensuring value for money.
- Excellent MS Office in particular MS Word
- Some knowledge of Employment law
- Experience of using an HR system such as Cascade or Core HR
- Experience of working in an Human Resources environment
- Planning and workload management skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- HR qualification CIPD not needed but great if you have one or are working towards it
- Customer focused
- Calm under pressure
This role is offered on a hybrid working pattern basis, with 2 days working from the office in Tunbridge Wells and 3 days working from home.