HR Advisor - Recruitment focus - 6/9 Months FTC - WFH
22nd April 2021
£32,640 + 30 Days Leave & Benefits
This forward thinking organisation puts its people at the very heart of the business. As is testimony to their ongoing success we are now working with them to find an interim HR Advisor with a strong emphasis on Recruitment. You will more than likely be coming from an HR Generalist background, and in addition to recruiting you will also be performing HR Advisor duties.
- Pro-actively manage and develop recruitment processes in conjunction with the HR Business Partners
- Provide effective support to the HR Team ensuring that the HR department provides customer led and future focussed services.
- Working collaboratively with hiring managers at various levels within the business to understand recruitment needs.
- Analysing job roles, creating job descriptions and high-quality effective job adverts.
- Benchmarking roles by researching the current market.
- Organising and scheduling interviews, onboarding/inductions and exit interviews.
- Proactively attending and leading the interviews.
- Contributing to the HR Teams planned events such as Wellbeing and Training.
- Liaising with IT and supporting new employees into the business.
- Supporting the HR Team with any other duties as required
- CIPD Level 3 qualified
- Previous experience as an HR Associate, HR Generalist, HR Advisor, HR Business Partner or Resourcing Business Partner
- Demonstrable Recruitment experience gained from within a Human resources role (not Recruitment)
- Great attitude and fun personality
- Passion for service quality
- Calm under pressure and assertive when necessary
This role is offered on a remote basis but you must be able and willing to attend the offices if and when appropriate in the future..