As an Internal Recruiter you will be working In conjunction with the HR Business Partners to pro-actively manage and develop recruitment, onboarding, and induction processes across the firm. You will be working collaboratively with hiring managers at various levels within the business to fully understand their recruitment requirements and delivering a seamless recruitment, onboarding, and induction experience that puts people front and centre and promotes the firms core values.
- Establish effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Coach, support, mentor, and challenge managers in the application of recruitment policies and practices.
- Support managers with recruitment, onboarding, and induction queries.
- Work directly with recruiting managers and influence key recruitment, onboarding and induction decisions that minimise risks and promote fairness and equity in the processes.
- Analyse job roles, creating job descriptions and writing high-quality engaging job adverts.
- Advertise vacancies in the most appropriate way, ensuring value for money.
- Undertake benchmarking for roles by researching the current market and considering internal comparisons.
- Review and assess applications in conjunction with the recruiting manager.
- Organise and schedule interviews.
- Create interview scripts and prepare appropriate assessments.
- Proactively attend and lead interviews with recruiting managers.
- Ensure all compliance is discussed with candidates.
- Ensure effective onboarding and induction is undertaken for every role.
- Carry out follow ups with new starters to determine the effectiveness of the recruitment, onboarding, and induction processes.
- Constantly improve own knowledge and keep up to date with all legislation, ensuring appropriate changes are implemented.
- Implement initiatives to increase representation from underrepresented groups in the workforce.
- Co-ordinate and implement the graduate and apprenticeship initiatives.
- Carrying out general administrative duties and record keeping, including reporting and KPI monitoring.
- Supporting the HR Team with any other duties as required.
- Experience of working in Recruitment and managing multiple vacancies
- Experience of influencing key decisions that minimising risks and promoting fairness and equity in the processes.
- Experience of continuous improvement.
- Experience of coaching, supporting, mentoring, and challenging managers in the application of recruitment policies and practices.
- Up to date knowledge of employment and recruitment legislation and latest initiatives
- Excellent knowledge of IT, Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Teams etc.
- Working knowledge of HR systems or Recruitment CRM systems
- Resilient and able to deal with difficult and emotive situations.
- Ability to challenge/influence
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Able to develop effective working relationships at all levels
- Extremely organised and able to manage own varied workload with conflicting priorities.
- Able to provide advice in a logical way that enables managers to make decisions
- Solution focussed
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, juggling multi tasks
- Excellent administration skills with a high level of attention to detail
If this sounds like you please do apply. This role is offered on a flexible working basis. There is a requirement to spend time in the office however working arrangements will be flexible and there will be opportunities to work from home as appropriate,