We're looking for an Engineer to work on an Intune Migration project with the Infrastructure team. This client are moving from Airwatch to Intune and if you've completed this project before for a Financial Services company then we would love to hear from you.
- Intune – Enrolment, and wipe of iPhones and iPads (Required)
- Airwatch – Enrolment, and wipe of iPhones and iPads (Desirable)
- MDM (Mobile Device Management)
- Working knowledge of Apple iPhone devices (Required)
- Working knowledge of Android devices (Desirable)
- Active Directory – Adding users to Security Groups (Required)
- Problem solving – Able to carry out initial investigation and log steps carried out.
- Excellent vocal aptitude – Professional and well-spoken when communicating with users.
- Good communicative skills with non-technical users – Can explain technical situations/verbiage in an uncomplicated manner
- Hit the ground running type of personality
We are particularly interested in talking to you if you have completed this project for an Investment Manager, Wealth Manager, Bank or Insurer.
Although this role is offered on a Work From Home basis you must be prepared and willing to attend the office if and when appropriate and so we cannot consider anyone on a purely remote basis.