Due to expansion, an opportunity exists for an IT Field / Network / Systems Engineer to work closely within a team of other support engineers in a busy, successful IT Support Company.
- Casual dress code
- Small friendly team
- Fast modern tech
- Fun town location
- Easy to walk to
To provide professional hardware, software and networking support services to clients, diagnosing problems, installing, repairing and maintaining computer systems both in-house and at client sites.
You will have good communication and telephone skills and be dedicated to providing a professional level of customer service.
The ability to communicate clearly and concisely is key for this role as you will be dealing with a variety of end users including upper management and directors.
Essential Technical Skills:
- PC's / laptops / tablets
- Diagnostics / troubleshooting
- Routers and Firewalls
- Microsoft 365
- Microsoft Server (2008 and upwards)
- Exchange Server
- Microsoft Windows (7, 8 or 10 )
- All versions of Microsoft Office
- Internet connectivity set-up and configuration
Desired Technical Skills:
- Draytek Routers
- Mobile devices
- Storage Array / NAS / SAN
- Microsoft Hyper-V
- Veeam Backup
- Cloud Technologies
- Asterisk PBX
- Qualified by experience (ideally 2+ years)
- Educated to 'A' level standard or equivalent
- Microsoft Accreditations are desirable
- Be able to offer design solutions to client's problems.
- Problem solver.
- Use own initiative.
- Proficient in handling IT support calls.
- Very good communication skills.
- Good written skills.
- Ability to deal with third party suppliers.
- Exceptional customer relations skills.
- Very good written English.
- Very good verbal English.
- Legally authorised to work in the UK with no time restrictions.
- UK Driving License
- Within 30 Mile Radius of Tunbridge Wells