IT Project Manager - 12 Months FTC - WFH
7th April 2021
£42k & Benefits & High Annual Leave
This Tunbridge Wells based firm are looking for an IT Project Manager to manage the delivery of their IT Strategy plan on a 12 month Fixed Term Contract basis. Alongside sociable working hours and a supportive working environment you will also receive 30 days annual leave in addition to Bank Holidays.
- Project manage the continued development and streamlining of IT systems, including the centralisation of data and processes into Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM.
- Play a leading role in business transformation by assisting teams to review and design processes for integration into MSD365
- Prepare project management documents, such as project plans and produce monitoring reports for the Major Projects Board.
- Project manage the development of IT solutions in accordance with business requirements, including coordination of internal and external resources.
- Coordinate appropriate user acceptance testing and data quality assurance.
- Participate in the strategic planning of IT solutions across the business, including the role of technology in driving efficiencies.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with partners, ensuring their active engagement in the development and implementation of IT projects.
- Partner closely with key suppliers and other housing associations, fostering a collaborative culture that advances the business.
- Promote the use of IT systems across the business and work closely with other teams to ensure they are using the systems to their full potential, assisting them to analyse, define and specify requirements. Identify any end-user training requirements.
- Identify risks and mitigation actions relating to IT systems and raise these as appropriate with the project sponsor and the Major Projects Board.
- Keep up to date with relevant new initiatives both within and outside the sector.
- Monitor Microsoft product development, understanding the impact on other IT systems and the potential benefits for the business.
- Proven knowledge and experience of successfully working in a project environment.
- Good knowledge and experience of Microsoft Dynamics and Office 365 and of IT systems in a work environment, including best practice - Desirable
- Proven experience of analysing business processes and information and producing process maps.
- Proven experience developing and maintaining effective working relationships with internal teams and external suppliers.
- Proven experience of using systems to support business improvement and efficiency.
- Experience of working in the social housing sector - Desirable
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively and professionally, projecting a positive impact on recipients.
- Ability to write and present reports.
- Ability to manage budgets.
- Proven ability to think innovatively while assessing risks and opportunities in a measured way.
- Proven ability to influence, persuade and negotiate with a wide range of people in order to gain their commitment and influence outcomes.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team
This role is currently offered on a work from home basis however you must be willing and able to attend the client site if and when appropriate.