This successful firm are looking for a business analysis, technology and change management expert to join their team as they continue to upgrade and improve their operating efficiency and performance. As IT Project Manager you will have a positive impact on the whole business through the improvements you deliver to their existing processes and systems and even more exciting will be your involvement in the implementation of a new ERP system.
They are looking for an experienced IT Project Manager take then through this transition initially and following this period of change, to work with the business to ensure they are constantly moving with the times and making the best of the technology available.
The main duties include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Manage the end-to-end delivery of complex projects, process and system improvements.
- Project Managing the transition from Datafile to a new ERP system, including the full project lifecycle, working closely with the full range of stakeholders
- Be responsible for the successful completion of projects within timescales, budget and agreed scope.
- Organise and execute projects by identifying the stakeholders roles and responsibilities, developing a project plan and defining project actions to meet the project goals.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential risks and issues and devise mitigation plans.
- Manage the website and potential introduction of a mobile app
- Design User Acceptance Testing to ensure new features and improvements are fit for purpose and can be released with confidence.
- Use business analyst skills to identify business problems, understand business and functional requirements and make recommendations to the business to ensure effective solutions can be delivered.
- Work in partnership with stakeholders to understand, analyse and map out the As-Is and To-Be processes.
- Communicate across departments and work closely with internal and external stakeholders to manage the impact of change.
- Ensuring staff are engaged in the transition process and trained as appropriate
- Ensure compliance in terms of licencing
- Researching, procuring and engaging external partners as necessary and managing these contracts going forward
- Upgrading the remote working facilities
- Reviewing use of IT, including MS Office and Teams to ensure the company is maximising opportunities for business efficiencies, with associated training as required
To be successful in the role, you will have the following attributes:
- Excellent knowledge of data management
- Excellent knowledge of web applications
- Sound knowledge of SQL
- Extensive project management experience including delivery of a software migration onto potentially Sage, Oracle, SAP, MSD, or similar industry standard ERP
- Managing stakeholders through complex business change projects.
- Being a trusted business partner, advisor and influencer with the ability to build strong relationships within the business.
- A strong customer focus and ability to understand business impact and prioritise resolution of customer issues.
This role is office based and so you must be willing and able to attend site on a full time basis, at least at the start of the engagement. There may be a possibility of some hybrid working once remote working technologies have been embedded and proven.