Our client is looking for an IT Support Engineer to join their small but high functioning IT team.
You will be responsible for providing technical support to end-users throughout the business.
This is a temporary role and will be 3 months initially with the potential to extend. You will also receive 28 Days’ Holiday including Bank Holidays pro-rata.
- Provide end-user support and training on the phone or in-person
- Produce bespoke training guides and tutorials relating to IT systems and collaboration tools such as the Office 365 suite
- Conduct training sessions and workshops as required
- Ensure IT devices are correctly configured for users
- Work with the IT Service Desk Supervisor to manage the IT Help Desk and adhere to SLAs
- Complete scheduled maintenance tasks
- Process requests for IT equipment ensuring work is carried out using laid down standards and procedures
- Carry out IT inductions for new members of staff
- Work with the Service Desk Supervisor to create and test internal IT procedures and ensure they are kept up to date
- Co-ordinate, setup and manage IT equipment for training and meetings
- Keep up to date with software and systems in place
- Support the rest of the IT Team, providing cover where necessary
Technical Experience Required:
- Office 365 (Teams and SharePoint)
- Cisco, Meraki or Mitel Telephony
- Citrix XenApp