This smart Asset Management firm are looking for a Junior Project Manager to work in their small but busy Change function. This role would suit someone with limited Project Management experience and the desire to progress and develop their skills, and gain access to a wide variety of projects across the length and breadth of the business. You may come from a Middle Office or Trade Support background, or a Business Analysis role, or maybe even a Project Administrator or PMO. Our client is willing to support and train you in return for commitment, energy and enthusiasm provided you have a good grasp of the Investments business and are looking to take the next step in your career.
- 25 days holiday increasing after 3 years and 5 years service
- High annual performance-based bonus
- 10% company pension contribution
- Private medical
- Life assurance
- Season ticket loan
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
Main role and responsibilities:
- Manage and maintain the firm’s wish list and establish a business case for proposed projects by documenting:
- Support the successful completion of projects to ensure they operate within the risk and regulatory framework of the firm, and are delivered on time and on budget.
Skills & experience required:
- Institutional Asset Management or Asset Owner client experience
- Some relevant project experience - 1 year minimum in a project orientated role
- Strong Microsoft Office applications (Project, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Visio, Word)
- Ability to identify and communicate benefits and challenges of change management projects.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and a proven ability to develop relationships with a variety of internal and external contacts.
- Delivery focussed