This fabulous Tunbridge Wells based firm are looing for someone to lead the Infrastructure team in delivering a large number of infrastructure projects, third-line technical support (as a helpdesk escalation point) and Cyber security enhancements. We need someone who can provide advice and guidance to help steer and deliver the IT strategy and help to raise the IT literacy and drive towards a fully IT literate, cloud based, highly cyber security aware business.
Skills & Experience:
- 3rd Line Infrastructure Support to include - Windows Server upgrades and installations, 365 config administration, Exchange online, SharePoint online, Teams etc. AD, DCHP, DNS, Radius & WSUS
- Cyber security including standards and controls
- Cloud strategy - preferably Azure, or AWS Google etc.
- SaaS, PaaS, DaaS, IaaS
- 3rd party vendor management
And, As Many Of These As Possible:
- SharePoint on-prem to online migrations
- SQL server migrations
- M365 Endpoint Management for laptops, including AutoPilot
- Azure AD
- Strong networking knowledge (Cisco)
- Server hardware and SAN storage devices
- Experience of leading the technical side of IT project implementations
- Experience of managing virtual server platforms (Citrix, Hyper-V or VMWare)
- Experience of Backup, DR and High Availability tools, planning and implementation
- Firewall/Content Filtering configuration and troubleshooting experience
- Experience of Mentoring and coaching junior team members
This role is currently offered on a flexible WFH pattern with around 2 days a week in the office and will not return on a full time basis however you must be willing and able to attend site when necessady.