Are you an IT Project Manager with experience of managing IT systems projects for marketing?
Have you worked for an institutional Asset Manager or large scale Wealth Manager?
Our Investment Management client is looking for a talented Marketing IT Platform Manager to manage the strategic direction of the technology platforms leveraged across Global Marketing. The role is the front door and gatekeeper for all changes required to the suite of technology platforms and manages the Marketing IT Platform team.
- High bonus scheme
- Non-contributory pension scheme 10% basic salary
- 25 days holiday increasing after 5 years
- Private healthcare - for employee partner & children
- Long term disability cover
- Sports club membership subsidy - Fitness First & Virgin Active
- Critical illness cover
- Season ticket loans interest free
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Cycle 2 work scheme
- Dental plan scheme
This client offers excellent compensation with annual bonuses well above the norm for the Asset Management sector, as well as real chances for progression and personal growth.
Key Responsibilities and Skills:
- To continue to build and grow the existing Marketing and IT partnership
- To develop a deep understanding of the current Marketing IT Platform architecture and business processes
- To anticipate and validate business needs, to outline and be accountable for the progress and strategic direction of the global suite of Marketing IT Platforms
- Own the platform vision, roadmap and growth opportunities, and provide direction to key stakeholders, operational and development teams
- Be accountable for architecture impact assessment and provide direction to implementation projects.
- Conduct functional and architecture workshops and ensure technology design and solutions are aligned with the business requirements
- Work with the broader technology team, external parties, project delivery and BAU teams to enable the adoption of the capabilities delivered
- Manage vendor relationships and understand vendor roadmaps and release cycles
- Manage and develop the performance and potential of the Marketing
- Draft and maintain a suite of platform documentation (from solution designs through to training materials)
- Able to produce and articulate platform strategies driven from, and aligned with, business priorities
- Able to understand technical challenges and make educated trade-offs with the end users and BAU teams
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Have a strong technical understanding of Marketing platforms, processes and procedures
- Strong problem-solving ability/logical thinker
- Experience in elaborating an architecture vision, strategy and roadmap for IT to align with the organisation’s objectives
- Delivery focused, client obsessed and ability to work in a complex ecosystem and manage priorities accordingly
- Experience in managing a team