This Investments client is looking for an experienced Oracle Developer with good analytical skills who is happy to lead and mentor more junior Developers in the team. Initially you will be working on the Fund Accounting stream of their Aladdin implementation, before getting involved in an upgrade of B-One from Factset for a Performance and Attribution project and some longer term strategic projects.
- Investment Management sector experience (essential)
- Oracle 12C & PL/SQL
- Factset B-One (desirable)
- Working knowledge of Performance and Attribution (preferable)
- Experience with large data sets
- Source Control
- DevOps concepts
- Excellent communication skills
This is a rolling 6 month contract and is offered on a work from home basis but you must be able and willing to attend site if and when appropriate.