Our Investment Management client is looking for a Performance & Attribution Project Manager to deliver IT and operational solutions to the Risk and Performance teams and Investment Teams.
This would ideally suit someone with strong SQL skills and has a thorough understanding of investment industry roles and processes.
Our client offers excellent compensation with annual bonuses well above the norm for the Asset Management sector, as well as real chances for progression and personal growth.
- Non-contributory pension scheme 10% basic salary
- 25 days holiday increasing after 5 years
- Private healthcare - for employee partner & children
- Sports club membership subsidy - Fitness First & Virgin Active
- Critical illness cover
- Season ticket loans interest free
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Cycle 2 work scheme
- Dental plan scheme
- Understanding of Risk and Performance platforms and processes.
- Understanding of strategy tagging for portfolio management and how that impacts on Performance and Risk systems.
- Any previous experience in implementing transaction based tagging
- Knowledge and experience of the following applications would be helpful: thinkFolio, FactSet, Bloomberg, Netik, Statpro, BarraOne
- A thorough understanding of the development life-cycle, development framework and methodologies and implementation.
- Proven experience of working with other investment industry organisations, external vendors and consultants.
- IT development experience, including SQL.
- Business Analysis skills and an understanding of data architecture
- Some knowledge of pricing and valuation methodology
- Some knowledge of asset-classes and the use of derivatives
- Take ownership of projects and manage resources and delivery.
- Understand, enhance and deliver improved business processes and tools.
- Co-ordinate and respond to testing requirements.
- Ensure that delivered solutions follow the correct procedure for production support handover.
- Drive business adoption of new processes and tools
- Document business requirements and translate these into specifications.
- Effectively communicate business specifications to internal IT developers and external IT consultants.