As the Product Executive you will be working closely with the Product Manager, and senior stakeholders to:
- Initiate, plan and manage the implementation of new products - Funds and Share Classes
- Manage the implementation of any changes to existing products.
- Deliver product implementation in line with budget and timetable
- The launch of all new umbrella fund structures
- The launch of any new sub-funds or share classes of an existing fund umbrella
- The launch of any new strategy.
You will be supporting internal stakeholders during the product design process, then taking responsibility for coordinating the implementation with the relevant administrators and external legal counsel and ensuring that all stakeholders have signed off on operational readiness prior to go-live in addition to ongoing maintenance of the firm’s existing product range.
To ensure the fund/ share class is registered to support the distribution strategy you will be:
- Ensuring that all product documentation remains up to date, consistent and complies with relevant regulations. (PRIIPS, KIIDs etc.)
- Overseeing the procedures so that product specific reporting is delivered accurately and on time
- Monitoring and proposing closure of for any share classes not being used
- Managing the product review process collating the data specified in the firm’s product governance and distribution oversight policy for Executive Committee review.
- Producing the necessary information for the Executive Committee to carry out an annual review of fees.
- Ensuring that all key product processes remain current, operationally accurate relative to specification and looking out for opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Engaging and contributing to key strategic initiatives in relation to the firm’s product offering.
Skills & Experience Ideally Sought:
- Excellent understanding of fund structures and their legal and regulatory requirements across major developed markets (UK EU, US etc.).
- Any experience with ESG Funds
- Working knowledge of PRIIPS, KIIDS, SFDR etc.
- Working knowledge of UCITS funds
- Experience of updating prospectuses
- Any experience of ESG Labels
- Any experience of Country Supplements
- Experience in drafting and amending fund documentation in liaison with legal counsel and regulatory bodies.
- Experience in engagement with peer and industry networks to identify relevant regulatory developments and emerging best practice.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and a proven ability to develop, maintain and enhance relationships with a variety of internal and external contacts.
- Strong people management, decision-making and organisational skills and a high awareness of the varying products and their regulatory requirements.
This role is offered on a hybrid basis with 3 days per week to be spent in the office