Our client is looking for an experienced Project Manager to join a team of Project Managers and Business Analysts with the responsibility to deliver IT and Operational solutions to the Client Groups and Marketing globally.
You will perform business requirements gathering, process re-engineering, architecture and design, specification generation as well as solution implementation and subsequent query resolution. We are looking for someone that is well organised, able to work independently and delivery focused.
Our client offers excellent compensation with annual bonuses well above the norm for the Asset Management sector, as well as real chances for progression and personal growth.
- High annual bonus above the norm for Asset Management clients
- Sports club membership subsidy - Fitness First & Virgin Active
- Season ticket loans interest free
- Cycle 2 work scheme
- Dental plan scheme
- 25 days holiday increasing after 5 years
- Non-contributory pension scheme 10% basic salary
- Private healthcare - for employee partner & children
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Long term disability cover
- Critical illness cover
- All employees are equity stakeholders in the business
- Take ownership of projects and manage resources and delivery.
- Manage project risks, including the development of contingency plans.
- Effectively communicate business specifications to internal IT developers and external IT consultants.
- Understand, enhance and deliver improved business processes.
- Co-ordinate and respond to testing requirements.
- External vendor management.
- Communicate project progress via required reporting packs to varying levels of stakeholders.
- Assist the wider Client Technology team with other initiatives as and when required.
- Asset Management client experience (including Distribution, Sales and Marketing)
- Experience with Client Reporting projects
- De-merger or re-branding experience would be useful
- Knowledge of platforms such as Salesforce Lightning and Seismic would be advantageous
- Experience with tools such as Broadridge, Fishtank etc.
- A thorough understanding of the project management life cycle
- Demonstrable history of working with other investment industry organisations, external vendors and consultants
- Experience dealing with multiple stakeholders in multiple global locations
- Preferably 5-10 years industry, investment Management and Project Management experience