As a Project Manager for this outstanding Housing Association you will deliver planned maintenance and improvement projects from inception to completion including preparation of brief, contract documentation, tender process, contract administration, valuations and associated budget management. Projects are to be delivered either in house or via consultants.
- Proven ability to monitor project progress on site (time/cost/quality/customer satisfaction)
- Good understanding of relevant statutory legislation
- Experience of construction contracts
- Good knowledge of building practice and methods
- Experience of contract administration
- Building surveying experience
- Undertake building surveys for the purpose of defects diagnosis, repair, alteration, improvement and collection of stock condition data.
- Support the formation of maintenance programmes, including the preparation of budget bids and management of approved budgets.
- Procurement of contracts, in line with EU legislation where applicable.
- Produce briefs, specifications and contract documentation.
- Produce drawings and diagrams using computer aided design software packages.
- Select contractors, prepare, tender and administer contracts.
- Obtain Planning, Building Regulations other statutory approvals.
- Assume the Client role and responsibilities under the Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2015.
- Ensure that projects are delivered in a professional manner, on time, within budget and to the agreed standard.
- Be responsible for all risk management aspects of individual projects.
- Promote a “one team” philosophy in the management of projects.
- Undertake post contract reviews.
- Facilitate a high level of resident engagement from inception to completion of projects.
- Ensure customer satisfaction data is obtained and act on all negative variances.
- Manage customer complaints and undertake a “lessons learned” review.
- Set, monitor and report on key performance indicators.
- Appoint and manage consultants and ensure outsourced functions are delivered to an acceptable standard.
- Provide information to update ECMK Integrator and other property records.
- Manage party wall matters, wayleaves, easements and other property related legal matters.
This role is offered on a Flexible WFH basis, but you must be able to attend the office when required, 2 days a week.