Risk Analyst - Investment Management
27th September 2021
£70k & High Bonus & City Benefits
- Liaise with external providers of investment risk analytics, namely Style Research, Citigroup and Inalytics. Responsible for preparation, loading and reconciliation of all required system data. Troubleshooting any issues in analysis and coordinating external monthly update meetings.
- Maintenance of the Firm's proprietary liquidity risk models.
- Administration of ESG analytics including the provision of fund level and company specific level reporting for quarterly portfolio reviews, fund managers, Sales and Client Services.
- Manage the Risk Team Inbox and coordinate responses to queries from across the firm.
- Maintain charts and other analytics supporting Fund Manager and Senior Management presentations.
- Assist the Risk Team in the production of monthly executive summaries relating to fund performance & risk for US Risk Committees.
- Collation of Risk Reports for quarterly portfolio reviews.
- Assist the Risk Team in the maintenance of the Counterparty Exposure Database and subsequent reporting into the Risk Committees.
- Assist the Risk Team in the ongoing assessment of the risk and controls identified in the Operational Risk Manual.
- Assist UK Equity Income investment team with dividend forecasting for the fund.
You Will Need To Demonstrate:
- A motivated and proactive attitude to expanding their understanding of the financial markets.
- Initiative in managing your own responsibilities as part of a focused team.
- A helpful and collegiate attitude in their interactions across the Company.
- Willingness to further your knowledge through industry relevant study (such as IMC, CFA)
Key Skills Required:
- Solid grounding in Microsoft Excel (intermediate level upwards)
- Numeracy and analytical skills developed either through academic/industry qualifications and/or work experience
- Any coding skills e.g. Python, R, Matlab, VBA would be useful
- Experience in Operational or Investment Risk is not a requirement for the role.
This Asset Manager is now working on a hybrid basis and as such you will need to be willing and able to attend the office on a 3 day per week basis.