Our Investment Management client is looking for a certified Salesforce Developer who will work alongside business analysts, and support analysts contributing to all aspects of the analysis, design, development, and enhancement of current and future Salesforce functionality.
- Non-contributory pension scheme 10% basic salary
- 25 days holiday increasing after 5 years
- Private healthcare - for employee partner & children
- Sports club membership subsidy - Fitness First & Virgin Active
- Critical illness cover
- Season ticket loans interest free
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Cycle 2 work scheme
- Dental plan scheme
This client offers excellent compensation with annual bonuses well above the norm for the sector as well as real opportunities for career progression.
Key Requirements and Responsibilities:
- Salesforce configuration.
- Apex and Visualforce.
- Design, development, testing and deployment of full application lifecycle from technical design to development, testing, and deployment.
- Large project experience
- At least 2 years’ experience developing on the Salesforce Platform
- Salesforce certification(s) to demonstrate your technical proficiency with experience in software development
- Strong Apex programming and Visualforce development knowledge and skills.
- Experience with various Salesforce products and technologies (Sales Cloud, Service Cloud).
- Experience managing and developing API integrations and web services such as SOAP and REST.
- Understanding of XML, JSON, WSDL, OO programming.
- Asset management industry experience preferable