This Investment Management client is looking for a specialist Salesforce Technical Business Analyst to support the applications used by their Client Services and Distribution teams and in the main that is Salesforce!
- Non-contributory pension scheme 10% basic salary
- 25 days holiday increasing after 5 years
- Private healthcare - for employee partner & children
- Long term disability cover
- Sports club membership subsidy - Fitness First & Virgin Active
- Critical illness cover
- Season ticket loans interest free
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Cycle 2 work scheme
- Dental plan scheme
This client offers excellent compensation with annual bonuses well above the norm for the Asset Management sector, as well as real chances for progression and personal growth.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Working with the CRM Platform Team, you will be key in driving the design, implementation, testing, deployment, training and maintenance of functionality within the globally implemented Salesforce Sales Cloud platform and its integrations.
Salesforce is a key platform within the global Client Group and as the platform continues to grow, focused resource is required to manage and enhance it. Although one environment, the Salesforce platform is divided into 3 key areas: Sales Cloud, Operational Cloud and Service Cloud and focused resource is allocated to each.
This role will be key in driving the design, implementation, testing, deployment, training and maintenance of functionality within the globally implemented Salesforce Sales Cloud platform and its integrations.
Core task requirements/responsibilities may include:
- Identify, gather, analyse and document business requirements and translate these into technical specifications.
- Facilitate requirements gathering sessions and workshops when necessary.
- Effectively communicate specifications and proposals to all stakeholders including management, business users and IT developers.
- Develop training programmes with relevant documentation and deliver high quality training.
- Strong emphasis on delivery and having the ability to run small projects with tangible milestones and delivering against them.
- Emphasis on testing and user impact and recognising its importance at the start of the project.
- Communicate progress via required reporting packs.
- Ensure that solutions conform to Enterprise Architectural standards, compliance and IAM standards at all times.
- Work with IT in developing and maintaining the core Client Group Systems architecture ensuring all work conforms.
- Provide technical expertise when required on larger Client Group and IT initiatives where Salesforce may be impacted.
- Maximise the use of existing Client Group technologies by applying them in innovative ways.
- Keep abreast of Salesforce technology enhancements and implement where they add value.
Salesforce is the central platform however it is integrated with a number of other systems and databases which also fall within the scope of this role. Examples are: Qlikview, Huddle, Squirro, vData and StarCompliance.
- Preferably 3-5 years industry experience. We would favour individuals with experience of the asset management industry.
- A thorough understanding of the IT development life-cycle, development framework, Agile methodology and implementation.
- Project management experience would be advantageous.
- An understanding of data and systems architecture as it relates to the distribution (client group) environment.
- Experience working closely with global business teams as well as outsourced development partners.
- Experience in the following is preferred: Salesforce, Qlikview and SQL.
- Experience in building robust and scalable business processes.
- Salesforce technical skills would be advantageous.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills – both verbal and written.
- Able to multi-task as multiple smaller projects will be run concurrently
- Work to tight deadlines and able to cope under pressure.
- A strong personality able to withstand exposure to demanding Client Group teams.
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
- Strong problem solving ability/logical thinker and highly numerate.
- Ability to see the bigger picture.
- Must be organised and able to prioritize duties and responsibilities.
- Able to work in a team and potentially lead IT developers.
- A passion for change and a sense of real achievement based on delivery.