Our client is looking for a Senior Business Analyst / Project Manager to join their team in Jersey.
The ideal candidate will have an understanding of the asset management industry and the regulatory environment, along with experience of working on and delivering projects within a complex matrix organization.
- Pension and protection scheme
- Discounted gym and health club membership
- Cycle to work scheme
- Private medial insurance
- Employee Assistance programme
- Dental insurance
- Health cash plan
- Enhanced maternity, paternity, adoption and shared parental pay
- Childcare vouchers
- 27 days holiday
- Long service holiday
- Holiday trading
- Personal Development budget
- Professional Development budget
- Professional subscriptions
- Discretionary bonus plan
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Discounted RAC membership
The main purpose of this role is:
- To deliver a set of projects to achieve the agreed outcomes and realisation of business benefits.
- Work with the business to elicit and understand their overall demand for change and to ensure that this is suitably prioritized within the Change portfolio
- To ensure that any synergies are identified so that the maximum change is delivered by making the optimal use of outsourced providers in Technology and Operations.
- To collaborate with the Change Team to adopt standards, approaches and best practices
- Integrate with the Group Change where support is needed from Group Entities or for projects that impact Group Processes or Group Systems.
The main duties of this role:
- Determine the programs/projects demand for a business unit(s)
- Team management and leadership
- Delivery of business outcomes and realization of business benefits
- 5 years’ experience in business analysis and project management essential
- Asset management domain experience
- Stakeholder management
- Effective and appropriate influencing
- Attention to detail
- Excellent documentation skills
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Excellent MS Office skills especially Microsoft Visio & MS Project