You will contribute positively to new business generation and client retention activities by developing effective and high-quality responses to Requests for Proposal (RFPs), Requests for Information (RFIs), Due Diligence Questionnaires (DDQs), Surveys and other questionnaires, which cover the full range of the firm’s investment capabilities offered to institutional clients and wholesale clients via platforms/distributors.
- Cooperate closely with sales, portfolio management teams, client servicing, marketing, compliance and other departments to produce high quality, client-focussed RFPs, RFIs, DDQs, surveys and other questionnaires within often challenging timeframes with high levels of accuracy
- Update the suite of standard RFPs.
- Manage the RFP workflow tracker.
- Update quarterly information sources (i.e. Headcount, Organisation Chart)
- Collaborate with RFP team colleagues to continuously improve the production process and the quality of documents and their content
- Liaise with internal clients and undertake regular and rigorous checking to ensure the RFP database data is current, relevant and accurate.
- Project participation as needed
- Track record of producing RFPs, DDQs and associated documents for publication
- Institutional Asset Management experience (essential) preferably from an Equities house
- Able to hit the ground running x 200%
- Eye for detail
- Ability to produce high quality work to strict deadlines
- Good data manipulation and document formatting skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc.)
- Experience of using industry standard tools such as PMAPS, RocketDocs, Qvidian etc.
- Working knowledge of ESGs and SFDR a huge bonus
This role is currently offered on a work from home basis but you must be willing and able to attend the clients site on a hybrid working basis, probably 3 days per week, if and when this becomes appropriate,