As a SharePoint Architect you will work with the team who are responsible for setting technical architectures and standards for the shared technology platforms, and acting as consultants to the rest of the business.
This firm is planning a migration from SharePoint 2013 to SharePoint 2016 and Online and you will play a major role in this project including reviewing the existing solutions and simplifying the Nintex workflows.
Excellent high percentage annual bonus & really comprehensive benefits package.
- Provide technical consulting/design and implementation assistance to other projects for the integration of SharePoint
- Help define and the governance and maintenance processes to maintain the SharePoint environments in a good working order
- Work with business analysts and business stakeholders to analyse and document enhancements to existing SharePoint solutions
- Review and QA work undertaken third-party SharePoint partners/suppliers
- Provide Level 3 support for the SharePoint platform for more complex issues
- Some Systems Admin
- Continually develop enhancements and solutions using SharePoint and Nintex
Technical Knowledge & Experience
- Strong experience of development and administration of SharePoint 2013 and SharePoint 2016, preferably SharePoint Online/Office 365
- SharePoint Designer
- Ability to troubleshoot SharePoint (and Nintex) system performance issues
- Strong in ECM (enterprise content management) concepts
- Strong understanding of ADFS and other technologies required to make SharePoint available in a SSO
- SharePoint 2013 and SharePoint 2016 and Office 365
- SharePoint Online, and understanding of how hybrid Online and On-premise environments work.
- Nintex Workflow
- SharePoint (Online and on-premise) integration experience - (Office, OneDrive, Teams, etc.)