Home from Uni and looking for a summer job? Are you an experienced writer? Are you able to write with personality?
If you fancy earning some cash before going back to uni AND having flexible hours to allow you to still have a summer holiday…then we may have the perfect role for you.
We've got a fantastic opportunity for someone who is studying for a Marketing degree and is interested in having a career in Marketing, PR or Web Content.
- Casual dress code
- Early finish Fridays (+ beer!)
- Fast modern tech
- Free parking
- Work with a small and friendly team
- Opportunity to gain valuable CV inches to support your Marketing career ambitions
- Flexible hours to suit you
- Crafting compelling adverts to attract top talent for our clients
- Writing quality content for our new-website
- Sharing content via our website, social media, & specialist sites
- Engaging our candidate base via digital channels
- Helping to write, proof & edit web marketing material
Skills & Experience:
- You might have experience of writing blogs for university or other types of publications
- You have knowledge of social channels (such as Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn)
- You have knowledge of e-marketing campaigns
- You have an interest in PR
- You have creative content blogging experience
- You have a keen eye for detail and accuracy
- You have an excellent level of written English
- You are extremely organised
- You are self-motivated and positive
Bowers Partnership is a specialist recruitment firm with well defined brand guidelines, a strong visual identity and a reputation for taking action.
If this sounds like you just hit apply and our Communications Expert will be in contact!