SYNDICATE TECHNICAL ASSISTANT - INSURANCE - LLOYD'S MARKET
11th January 2019
£24k - £28k + Bonus + Benefits
We have an excellent opportunity available for a Technical Assistant to join a fast-growing Lloyd’s Syndicate in supporting the Technical Manager with day to day technical duties.
- Annual bonus
- Flexible working week (option to work from home one day a week)
- Pension scheme
- 25 days holiday
- Life insurance 4x salary
- Health insurance
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Binding Authority and Lineslip Bordereaux management including reconciliation, reporting and liaison with brokers and coverholders as appropriate.
- Production of placing documentation such as MRC’s and Endorsements.
- Monitoring of Syndicate Credit Control and unallocated cash.
- Monitoring and Supporting of the outsource service provider.
- Supporting the Syndicate Head of Claims when required.
- General support of the Underwriting teams
- Ad hoc reporting and operational project work.
- Previous experience in an Underwriting or Broking support role or working for Xchanging
- Experience in using London market systems such as Atlas, BAR’s, ECF2 and the IMR would be desirable.
- Professional qualifications Cert CII or higher would be advantageous.
- Highly motivated with a can-do attitude
- To be able to work independently and as part of a team
- To be able to manage a varied workload