A fantastic opportunity for a Systems Support Analyst to join a leading insurance organisation.
The successful candidate will be supporting the wider team by providing technical and administrative support on some of the systems our client uses to operate their organisation.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Identify and resolve issues with applications whilst carrying out agreed applications maintenance and systems administration tasks
- Investigate and resolve any issues that the business brings to their attention
- To ensure that all requests for support are dealt with according to set standards and procedures, for this, you will use your superb communication skills
- Part of your role will involve investigating needs, problems, and opportunities
- Work closely with the business to establish requirements for new or amended systems
- Design, code, test, correct and document small changes to large and/or complex programs and program modifications from specifications using agreed standards and tools, to achieve a well-engineered result
- Provide advice, guidance and assistance to less experienced colleagues as required.
- Knowledge of good quality processes including ITIL, code review, unit test, coding standards, appropriate documentation.
- Understanding, analysis & interpretation of Data with Specific Technical Application Development skills in one or more languages.
- Experience of working in a similar role within a rapidly changing environment
- Effective Communication, explaining technical information to non-technical people, able to self-motivate and manage workload effectively.
- Great customer service whilst being technically competent across multiple platforms.
- An understanding of systems such as Acturis, TCAS, Stingray, CDL, OpenTWINS, Quotex, IBA or Global XB would be beneficial
- Close attention to detail/accuracy