We are looking for a Business Analyst with some technical skills for this Wealth Management firm. You will be joining a team who are responsible for delivering a wide range of projects ranging from small change to large scale, and covering Business Change, IT and Board Level initiatives, The projects themselves can be technical or non-technical. You will get involved with projects from business case stage and inform key decision making in conjunction with the business. This team looks after projects which cover platforms, regulatory change, digital, back office, book or records, Valuations, vendor selection etc.
What we mean by technical is that you should be able to interrogate a SQL database and be comfortable writing basic SQL queries, joining tables etc. You should be very comfortable working with Investment Data and Asset Classes..
Current projects in flight include new Data Warehouse, Research Management, Transaction Reporting, Private Equity Reporting, Regulatory Change, and Digital Transformation.
- Business Analysis experience gained within Wealth Management, or Investment Management or a Pension Fund
- Strong analytical skills including basic SQL
- High quality requirements gathering and documentation skills
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Wide variety of projects experience
HYBRID WORKING PATTERN 2/5
FULL CLIENT JOB SPEC AVAILABLE