This Investment Management clients' User Technology team globally consists of 10 analysts and they look after over 1,000 users. The team is the face of IT and they take pride in the high level of personal service that is delivered.
The duties are varied and interesting and no two days are the same. You will need to be able to display a flair for achieving successful outcomes and getting things right.
- High annual bonus above the norm for Asset Management clients
- Non-contributory pension scheme 10% basic salary
- 25 days holiday increasing after 5 years
- Private healthcare - for employee partner & children
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Sports club membership subsidy - Fitness First & Virgin Active
- Critical illness cover
- Season ticket loans interest-free
- Cycle 2 work scheme
- Dental plan scheme
- Managing resources, developing talent and organising the team to meet business and functional requirements.
- Lead the global user technology service to the user base, including incident, service request, problem management and service level (SLA) achievement.
- Communication with key business stakeholders on outstanding issues, outages and identified risks.
- Managing and prioritising the escalation of user technology issues.
- Managing and resourcing ongoing user platform stability and reliability, including dedicated root cause analysis, proactive device monitoring and long-term remediation.
- Supervising the deployment of user devices appropriately to designated user profiles.
- Ongoing analysis of the software stack and how it impacts user technology performance and the user experience.
- Overseeing the automated deployment of new and updated software. This would include deployment testing and scheduling to avoid business disruption.
- Managing and evidencing a structured process to on-board new employees, apply changes when employees transfer within the company, and to meet necessary requirements when employees leave the company.
Technical Knowledge and Experience Required:
- Relevant qualification in IT
- At least 5 years of experience working in an IT technical support team management role
- Preferable experience in financial services, particularly asset management or trading
- Installation and configuration of devices including PC’s, Laptops, Tablets, Phones and Printers
- ITIL Foundation v3
Ideal Systems Skills:
- Microsoft Active Directory/Azure AD
- Microsoft Exchange
- Microsoft SCCM deployment
- Microsoft Office 365
- ServiceNow or other relevant ITSM toolset
- Cloud Technologies e.g. OneDrive for Business
- MDM Technologies e.g Microsoft Intune
- Windows 10