Are you looking for a new and exciting Web Business Analyst role? If so, this Asset Management client is looking for a Web Business Analyst to join a team of project managers and business analysts. You will be joining at a very exciting time of change within the organisation and will be responsible for delivering technology and operational solutions.
This role will initially be focused on projects being driven by the Marketing Programme, which will then move on to focus on the web re-platforming project.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work collaboratively with Project Managers and on various workstreams
- Report project progress to the Project Manager.
- Analyse business requirements and translate these into specifications and design documents.
- Communicate business specifications to internal technology teams, developers and/or external vendors
- Understand, enhance and deliver improved business processes.
- Co-ordinate and manage testing requirements.
- Attend and contribute to reporting packs, forums and group meetings.
- Complete any project documentation that is required including any additional governance required.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Preferably 5-10 years Investment Management industry and project management experience
- A thorough understanding of investment industry roles and processes with a focus on Marketing and Distribution
- An understanding of the development life-cycle, development framework methodologies and implementation, with emphasis on Agile or RAD
- Demonstrable history of working with other investment industry organisations, external vendors and consultants
- An understanding of data and application architecture
- An understanding of digital systems architecture and production process
- Experience dealing with multiple stakeholders in multiple global locations
- Experience in web projects (implementation, improvements and rebranding)
- Exposure to transactional website projects
- Knowledge of Digital Marketing principles tools and techniques