This Asset Management client is looking for a Web Project Manager to join a team of business analysts and project managers.
This role will initially be focused on projects being driven by the Marketing Programme, which will then move on to focus on the web re-platforming project.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Take ownership of multiple projects, manage resources and delivery.
- Manage project risks, including the development of contingency plans.
- Communicate project progress, issues and risks via required reporting packs, forums and group meetings.
- Complete any project documentation that is required including any additional governance required.
- Analyse business requirements and translate these into high level specifications and design.
- Communicate business specifications to internal technology teams, developers and/or external vendors (web development is outsourced)
- Understand, enhance and deliver improved business processes.
- Co-ordinate and respond to testing requirements.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Preferably 5-10 years Investment Management industry and project management experience
- A thorough understanding of investment industry roles and processes with a focus on Marketing and Distribution
- A thorough understanding of the project management life cycle
- An understanding of the development life-cycle, development framework methodologies and implementation, with emphasis on Agile or RAD
- Demonstrable history of working with other investment industry organisations, external vendors and consultants
- An understanding of data and application architecture
- An understanding of digital systems architecture and production process
- Experience dealing with multiple stakeholders in multiple global locations
- Experience in web projects (implementation, improvements and rebranding)
- Exposure to transactional website projects